Pci-dio-32hs

nicogt

I have three PCI-DIO- 32HS and i had to read data from these cards when one of the bit of the second card change of level.

Do you know how i had to do ?

When there is only one card, it is not a problem, we can use one of the property of DIO.config.vi, but I don't know how trigger the two others.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

This posting is quite old but here goes anyway.

First of all the help (ctrl-H) is the best way to address these everyday problems, we all do that extensively, you should consider it too as this is a simple problem.

Depending on your application you should consider using named channels. If for some reason this is not an option, you can still control these cards but now your problem seems like you have the device numbers somehow mixed up. Every card gets a device number (you can also change them to your liking at NI-MAX) and you should use this number when you control these cards. Check out attached picture of help window from NI "DIO config.vi" and the control "device". Now look up from NI-MAX the number of each card and debug your program to see whether you are actually controlling the right card.

post-21-1084520204.jpg?width=400