- Go to the View Unread Content page.
- Find a thread which has multiple pages and where the oldest unread post is not in the last page.
- Click the link which brings you to the oldest unread post.
- Don't continue to the last page of thread.
- Reload the View Unread Content page again.
- The thread does not appear in the list even though you haven't read the last page yet.
"View Unread Content" does not handle multi-page threads nicely
Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:16 PM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:26 PM
Here's what happened:
- I went to the unread list.
- I opened some of the links in new tabs.
- I went to the second page of the unread list.
- I went back to the first page.
- I saw a thread (http://lavag.org/top...assing-cluster/) which had some new posts, but which I thought might have too many new posts.
- To check whether it was too long, I right clicked the OOP forum name next to the topic title and opened the forum in a new tab to see when the topic was started.
- At the same time, I refreshed the unread list page.
- When I looked at the other tab, the thread was marked as read and it no longer appeared in the unread list.
Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:52 AM
Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:34 PM
In any case here's a link to the initial release notes. And the subsequent bug fix release.
If you want to post this directly to their bug tracker go here. Not sure if you can do this if you're not a customer but give it a shot.
Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:41 AM
Before I post this on their forums, I want to be sure we actually have the latest version. That's 3.2.0, right?
Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:56 AM
There's a thread with 4 new replies on page 1 and 8 new replies on page 2, for a total of 12 unread replies.
If I click the First Unread Post bullet and don't go into page 2 manually, the topic disappears from the new content list, even though I haven't actually read page 2.
If I just click the page 1 link in the new content list, the topic stays in the list until I actually go into page 2.
Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:18 PM
Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:07 AM