PrimeTest Automation, a 10 year-old multi-million dollar organization based out of Boca Raton, Florida is growing and looking for an additional Systems Engineer to join our family who is highly motivated and excited to work with LabVIEW. The opportunity will allow the right candidate to work on varied projects touching areas such as aerospace, medical, packaging, military, automotive, advanced research, and much more. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to adjust quickly to work on multiple projects while having the ability to bring smart solutions to bear. Candidate must also have the ability to be hands-on when need be and work with a diverse team to bring projects to a successful completion in a timely manner. Base pay is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and activities specific to the position include the following.
- Design and develop software in LabVIEW
- Assist in the specification of components to build test systems and automation platforms
- Gather software requirements and generate detailed documentation
- Train staff and customers to install and operate software work product
- Estimate the level of effort to develop software given a basic set of requirements
- Eventually achieve Certified LabVIEW Architect status from National Instruments
Requirements: Systems Engineer
- Accredited 4-year engineering degree or computer science degree preferred
- Understanding of data acquisition systems
- Knowledge of programming concepts such as loops and variables
- Familiarity with process flow concepts such as flow charts
- Automation / machine-building background is preferred
- Strong excitement about working with LabVIEW and other National Instruments tools
- Effective communication with management, customers, and vendors is a must.
- US citizens only please