Taking the CLD in 5 days - any last-minute tips/suggestions? Attached ATM practice, too.

Hey guys!

I'm taking the CLD Exam on Wednesday (9/26) and I'm pretty nervous. I attached my SECOND attempt at the ATM for review; this one is functional unlike my first try.

This time I finished the ATM in 3 hours exactly, with the benefit of being familiar with the application already.

I finished the Car Wash in 3.5 hours and the Boiler in 3 hours (both on first attempt).

Is there anything I should try to do this weekend before the exam? Anything I should review? Anything in my ATM solution that looks odd or problematic?

Should I feel pretty prepared based on the practice exams, or is it pretty different from the real deal? I googled around for forum topics and most of them are a couple years old.

Thanks guys,

Mike

Thanks for the review, Dhanasekaran! Let's hope the graders agree with you that my coding looks good. I took the exam today; I found it more challenging to finish all the functionality than the practice exams. I was close to getting all the functions going, but couldn't quite make it with the last one.

I had a shell sub-VI and some code in a disable structure, along with some free labels explaining how the function would've worked. All the other functions worked, independently of the unfinished section of code. I documented as I went, but I wish I'd had more time to clean up and debug.

Hopefully I get a good result in three weeks!