Problem with Network Streams in EXE LabVIEW

I'm trying to find a way to communicate between two executable LabView app, because of several reasons I chose (associated with my application) Network Streams. Everything works fine so long as they are the VIs. When I build exe files there is no communication between apps. The apps waits forever for connection (because there is no timeout). Did anybody meet the same problem? I will be very grateful for any advices and comments.

TestStream.vi

TestStream2.vi

post-52806-0-19325000-1414491272_thumb.p

post-52806-0-19450100-1414491276_thumb.p

Edited by Dawid

I found the solution!

I tried to delete the topic, but I cannot. Anyway the problem was associated with Streams Names, which should be unique. Till you are using streams in LabView there is no need to build "Stream Name" as full URL,

"ni.dex://host_name:context_name/endpoint_name". Context_name is optional when Streams works in LabView, but it's necessary to have this name when you are building exe files. The context_name is the name that identifies which application context the endpoint resides in. If somebody need more info, everything is here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/12267/en/

• Like 1

I found the solution!  I tried to delete the topic, but I cannot. 

You can formally request topic moderation by using the Report to Moderator button.  But in this case I would rather we leave the topic as is.  Even if your issue was solved, others may look for help on this subject, and finding what you have already done helps the community.