Column headings (text) with some other num info

Hi

I want to send some data using the Write to Spreadsheet VI, which i've managed to do. now i want to give each column a heading: 'DC1', 'DC2', 'q' and 'Re' in my case. i have attached my prog (its a bit messy and prob inefficient...)

before the headings i want some information that is manually inputted (see my prog) i.e 'Wing Type', 'Angle of Attack' and 'Sweep'. again i want a heading for these and their corresponding values. but i only want this information to appear once in the file right at the top and not everytime i run the the VI, which is what i will be doing and appending data as i go along - see below.

the nature of the experiment is such that i will run my program whenever the apparatus is ready and the data will be gathered and outputted to the file. the next run will be carried out and the corresponding data will be added to the current file (using the 'append to file' option). however, as it stands the headings keep adding everytime i run but i only want them to appear once at the top (just after the information mentioned in the previous paragraph).

so the outputted file will look something like (comments are on the side indicated by '<---'):

Wing Type: Coupled <--- these 3 lines only need to appear once here

Angle of Attack: 2.3

Sweep: 30

DC1 DC2 q Re <--- only needs to appear once here

1 2 3 4 <--- first line corresponds to running the program once

2 4 6 8 <--- this line outputs the data gathered when the program is run for the second time (only the data is exported)

can anyone help? thanks in advance.