project of automatic monitoring for greenhouses

QUOTE (ShaunR @ May 10 2009, 09:40 PM)

a description of your problems would be helpfull. Perhaps some pictures of the code you have already?

are you want pictures about my project or about blocks ??

if you sure will help me can connect with me via email..because i do'nt know how i can insert pictures here..

thanks

As requested, you need to post a better description of the problem you are having. What things have you tried already and what is the exact nature of your project. In addition, if this is a homework assignment please state that. Folks here are more than willing to help but we won't do your homework for you.

this is not my home work but my university project..

The main objective of this project is to discuss the automation of a greenhouse using

Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and LabVIEW program.

The automation includes temperature and humidity so the

client can monitor and make the suitable control for the greenhouse from his office.

thank you for all..

QUOTE (angel_22 @ May 12 2009, 12:46 AM)

this is not my home work but my university project..

The main objective of this project is to discuss the automation of a greenhouse using

Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and LabVIEW program.

The automation includes temperature and humidity so the

client can monitor and make the suitable control for the greenhouse from his office.

thank you for all..

A good starting point might be the temperature system demo in the examples directory. It demonstrates alarm (over temp, under temp) detection and would at least provide a frame of reference for you to ask specific questions.

QUOTE (ShaunR @ May 12 2009, 07:50 PM)

A good starting point might be the temperature system demo in the examples directory. It demonstrates alarm (over temp, under temp) detection and would at least provide a frame of reference for you to ask specific questions.

i am starting with labview but i had some problems with blocks ..

if you can help me in it you can connect with me by email..

thank you

QUOTE (ShaunR @ May 13 2009, 01:18 AM)

Its better to post in this forum. Then others may learn from the questions and answers.

OK but how can i show my files here??

in my project i am finished from interfaces what is the next step??will be with DSC??

i want show you because may be not complete..

thanks..

QUOTE (angel_22 @ May 14 2009, 05:40 PM)

i want you check and there is some wrongs..

Well it looks correct to me, but it's just kind of unfinished. Though maybe you want the dehumidifier ON when humidity is high.

So isn't there anyone at the university who is paid to help you figure out your homework project, like a Teaching Assistant? I'm not sure this board is the right place to get all the support you need.

Well.

You don't have much for us to go on.

In your temp vi, you don't really need 2 loops but it a long, long way from being able to manage a greenhouse. Did you take a look at the example in the examples directory. I think your lecturer might be looking for something like that for a remote monitoring system.

post-15232-1242415655.png?width=400

In your other VI its not really defined what you want to do?

Is there a temperature and humidity control for each crop? Or will it tell the greengrocer how much the seeds are. :o

Two people before me have told you to look at the examples - you really need to start taking their advice. There's an example of how to do a login dialog and already includes outputs indicating the result of the login attempt.

QUOTE (angel_22 @ May 19 2009, 02:46 PM)

where are you???

i want the method to bigun the system with logon widow

please reply

thanks

lol.Some of us have to work for a living!

As Asbo said. there's an example.

Your UI is comming along nicely. You obviously have an artistic flair which I severely lack.

Is this software actually going to control anything? Or is it a proof of concept?

i am implement this example but the window not closed when another widow opened..no problem i am canceled that,,

i am going with DSC , i create library and periodic I/O server ,,while i deploying the periodic I/O for choose and temp,humidity windows.. there i didn't find the monitoring variables in tool menue..

what can i do??

this will be necessary step???

i am take these steps from Download File:post-15384-1242855670.pdf

thanks

QUOTE (angel_22 @ May 21 2009, 09:51 PM)

thanks..

can i replace this tool>>>moniter shared variable

please i want complete my work

This reminds me of my Senior year in High School when my Electronics lab partner told me to "hurry up and fix it, I want to get this done." :blink: