SVN and LabVIEW

I got a few minutes downtime, so I figure now is as a good time as any to look as SCC integration in LabVIEW. We use SVN (we use the needs-lock model, so we checkout/checkin everything - and no, I'm not looking to debate that model :) ), so I'm looking at PushOK (at $27 a license, who can argue?) - so far so good. Anything I should look out for using PushOK?

The only thing limited on the pushOK interface is that you always get a 'Action Succeeded Dialog' that you have to 'OK'.

Besides PushOK there are other gateways, TamTam for $10 or another one for €70 whose name I can't remember, haven't tested them, I was pleased with PushOK enough.

Remember you will need a full-blown client (like Tortoise) for tagging and branching.

Ton

QUOTE (Ton @ May 15 2009, 02:09 PM)

The only thing limited on the pushOK interface is that you always get a 'Action Succeeded Dialog' that you have to 'OK'.

You might want to download the latest version - mine doesn't do that.

We have considered trying the PushOK plug-in. Currently we use TortoiseSVN or SilkSVN and do all SVN transaction outside of LabVIEW. For anyone who has used it, do you think the integration provided by the PushOK plug-in is good enough to make it worthwhile?