Hey guys,

I am using a microcontroller to host an FTP server. The ftp server simply contains the files on its SD Card. I can open the ftp site in windows explorer to drag and drop files to my computer and vice versa to the SD Card. I need to write a LabView application to easily modify text files and upload them to the ftp site (SD Card). I have the Internet toolkit but I am not sure how to use it for this. It may be overkill as there is no username/password for the server. It is just simply accessed as, for example, ftp://192.168.1.1/.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

-Bob

QUOTE (Neville D @ May 19 2009, 05:26 PM)

Take a look at the FTP Browser.vi from the NI Example Finder>addons>Internet

N.

I took a look at the example and it works great when putting files onto the SD Card. However it doesn't list the files located on the FTP server. Instead i get this error... "226 Closing data connection. Listing Complete." This message comes up as soon as I run the program but it still lets me put files onto the server. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Bob

QUOTE (bobfrat @ May 21 2009, 01:25 PM)

I took a look at the example and it works great when putting files onto the SD Card. However it doesn't list the files located on the FTP server. Instead i get this error... "226 Closing data connection. Listing Complete." This message comes up as soon as I run the program but it still lets me put files onto the server. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Bob

226 is not an error. FTP VI's (for whatever reason) generate 226 when theyr'e done with a task. It works fine when I point it to my PXI-RT chassis, correctly listing all the files under the root folder. Try IP address under "machine".

Neville.