project explorer minimum horizontal size

QUOTE (PJM_labview @ May 20 2009, 03:48 PM)
In LabVIEW 8.6 I am unable to horizontally shrink the project explorer window below a certain point (~ 360 pixels). This used to be possible in previous LabVIEW version (ex LV 8.2). Is there a way to re-enable this (maybe an ini key)?
Funny you should ask. I've asked the same question of the developer who made this change. If you remind me at NI Week, we can ask him again together. *growl* No, there's no ini key to put it back.

QUOTE (PJM_labview @ May 21 2009, 01:18 PM)

This is a bummer (in my opinion I am "loosing" a column of about 120 to 150 pixels of real estate space because of this). I will try to remember to ping you about it at NI week.

PJM

The minimum size of the project window is actually larger than the default size! When you create a new project window, it actually snaps to a larger size when you resize the window and then doesn't let you put it back to the original size! Seems to be a "feature" in LV8.6 only (LV8.5.1 is still good).

Bruce