Stuff a ballot box for a LAVA member?

Can y'all do me a huge favor by helping to stuff an internet ballot box for me?

NPR (National Public Radio) did a story today about the worst wedding party songs ever. On the radio they requested that people go to their website and add their own "worst wedding song" stories, and the best ones would be selected to be read on the radio. Obviously this isn't a democratic vote and is driven by the producers, not hordes of random internet lurkers, but since there is a sort of "voting" component, can you please stuff the ballot box for me?

If you have 15 seconds to spare, do this:

1. Click this link.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find my entry (posted by "Justin Goeres"). Right now it's near the top if you sort by "Most Recent".
  3. When you find it, click the "Recommended" link next to it.

For reference, here's my story:

I was Best Man at a close friend's wedding a few years ago. It was a fortunate coincidence that he was getting married on his aunt & uncle's 35th wedding anniversary, so during the reception they recognized the aunt & uncle for their milestone, and had a special dance just for them. This was a very sweet gesture, and to make it more special(?) the DJ played a song for them by their favorite country artist, Garth Brooks.

The song the DJ selected was one of Mr. Brooks' #1 hits, "When The Thunder Rolls," which is a song about nothing less than a scorned wife who smells another woman's perfume on her cheating husband. And then gets a pistol and shoots him.

What made the experience even more surreal was that I was apparently the only person at the party who paid any attention to the lyrics. For the rest of the night I heard several other party-goers discussing what a great romantic song the DJ had chosen, and no one ever mentioned (maybe out of respect?!) what the song was really about.

And for the record, it's 100% true.

Thanks!