Make case structure Case Insensitive

In order to automate the process of right clicking on a case structure and selecting "Case Insensitive Match" I am trying to write a VI to do this programatically. I have cast a reference to the CaseSelector Object and i do not see any methods to call or properties to set that will accomplish this. I have also examined the methods and properties of the Selector object that is tied to the CaseSelector Object, but I still don't see the appropriate metohds/properties. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

QUOTE (scott123 @ Jun 10 2009, 10:34 PM)

In order to automate the process of right clicking on a case structure and selecting "Case Insensitive Match" I am trying to write a VI to do this programatically. I have cast a reference to the CaseSelector Object and i do not see any methods to call or properties to set that will accomplish this. I have also examined the methods and properties of the Selector object that is tied to the CaseSelector Object, but I still don't see the appropriate metohds/properties. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Hi

I've been looking for the same thing.. and didn't find it.

I just saw there are method to "get/set properties" on the structure, but I could find no documentation about that.. maybe this is a way to digg :-o

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I found it :)

post-7452-124660400902_thumb.png

Hope this helps