Welcome back to LAVA!

It's been tough going through the last month without our beloved LAVA site, but behold, it's back and better than ever. We're calling this version LAVA 2.0. Welcome back!

Indeed it sounds like you had your hands full, but you all have endured, and I am extremely thankful. The LAVA resource was sadly missed by all in it's abscence.

Great work!

Joe

:worshippy:

Yay! finally lava is back!!

I dreaded that my No 1 LabVIEW resource was gone :blink:

I have been using googles cached copy of the lava pages for the last month XD. (by the way could you perhaps get some of the missing pieces from them? if there are any.)

I'm gonna have a few cold brown ones tonight just in the name of LAVA 2.0. and all you guys who got this great site back up!

:worshippy:

I have been using googles cached copy of the lava pages for the last month XD. (by the way could you perhaps get some of the missing pieces from them? if there are any.)

Google's cache has been keeping up and started caching the LAVA 1.0 'Offline' page about a week after it went offline. But, we should have all of the missing pieces back up on LAVA 2.0 now -- Let us know if you see something missing.

Thanks!