Update code repository files

Ok, this is probably me being stupid, but having had my CR entries repatriated (thanks !) I can't find the way to uploading a new version of the file and editing the meta data. The list of "My Files" in my profile has the correct entry but doesn't have an obvious (to me anyway :wacko: ) edit link, nor does going straight to the CR entry page. What have I missed ?

Ok, this is probably me being stupid, but having had my CR entries repatriated (thanks !) I can't find the way to uploading a new version of the file and editing the meta data. The list of "My Files" in my profile has the correct entry but doesn't have an obvious (to me anyway wacko.gif ) edit link, nor does going straight to the CR entry page. What have I missed ?

It's nothing you are doing wrong I verified this issue we will try to fix this ASAP.

Do you see an edit button on your submission page?

post-2-124674728917_thumb.png

I think there should be some file editing buttons on your settings panel but I think they're missing because of a bug. I've reported this to IPS to see if it can be fixed.

Edit: I just saw Mark posted on the Admin forum that he's confirmed that there is no editing even on the submission page. We'll look into it some more and possibly file a bug report with IPS.

• 1 year later...

Ok, now I have a new problem that comes under the topic heading. The file uploader is failing to upload my files... I select the file on my computer, I get the progress bar and then it comes to the end saying that the upload failed. I've tried Firefox and IE8 and also checked that it doesn't make a difference whether I access the local file via system Library or direct path (Win 7 64bit). So now I'm a bit stumped for ideas.

Ok, now I have a new problem that comes under the topic heading. The file uploader is failing to upload my files... I select the file on my computer, I get the progress bar and then it comes to the end saying that the upload failed. I've tried Firefox and IE8 and also checked that it doesn't make a difference whether I access the local file via system Library or direct path (Win 7 64bit). So now I'm a bit stumped for ideas.

Please try now. It's fixed. There was a glitch due to the recent server upgrade.