T-Shirt Opinion - Do you get it?

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rusty nail.... Loving scripting... get the rusty nail through the heart..... shit... didn't think it was that hard to get.

I thought it was a railroad spike.

Even with your explanation it's still a WTF. The message I get out of it is more along the lines of "scripting broke my heart" or "scripting is dead and I'm heartbroken."

Shite....

guess that's why I'm not in marketing

I should have guessed as much with the way people go WTF after most things I say anyways.

Maybe I should have used the Monty Python foot w/ the nail through it....

I could see where it would be very confusing w/out the caption, but usually you here somebody say

"Whatever 4 Life" when it's something they're devoted to or in this case, willing to live with a rusty nail through the heart.

but I know, I know, you are probably all still going WTF.

I was going for something like this which is a classic Sailor Jerry style Tatoo

knife_thru_heart_true_till_death_old_skool_tattoo_card-p137176827360107650q0yk_400.jpg

But you could be. You've just done your consumer research and realized the product doesn't resonate with customers. That's more than 90% of the marketing dweebs experts ever do. Of course, you'd have to check your brain at the door when you get to work...

Shite....

I should have guessed as much with the way people go WTF after most things I say anyways.

Maybe I should have used the Monty Python foot w/ the nail through it....

I could see where it would be very confusing w/out the caption, but usually you here somebody say

"Whatever 4 Life" when it's something they're devoted to or in this case, willing to live with a rusty nail through the heart.

but I know, I know, you are probably all still going WTF.

I was going for something like this which is a classic Sailor Jerry style Tatoo

knife_thru_heart_true_till_death_old_skool_tattoo_card-p137176827360107650q0yk_400.jpg

WTF? blink.gif

Norm;

Why all these pictures are so cruel. I will not get (and buy) them at all!

Can you draw something related to mankind, love, peace, help, respect, etc.

I am a parent and would not like to wear such T shirts!

Regards

Hamid

Norm;

Why all these pictures are so cruel. I will not get (and buy) them at all!

Can you draw something related to mankind, love, peace, help, respect, etc.

I am a parent and would not like to wear such T shirts!

um......

You don't have to wear them. There is the stock NI Week 09 Lava t-shirt that is very plain jane and totally PC and not offensive or risky. (DISCLAIMER: Scripting4Life IS NOT an NI sponsored t-shirt. I do this on my own time and for myself....and others that like it)

I agree it's a bit graphic, but you can see the original idea is not mine.

I suppose I could make another one that shows people around the world and a diagram underneath that shows an array of people references w/ a connect terminals invoke node, and showing how scripting is bringing the people of the world together......but that's not as much my speed.

If you want that shirt, it feels creative enough that I could be compelled to get one up for you on Zazzle.