How to get rid of Lo Fi theme

One month ago, while the forum was down for 1.0 content importation, I click on something that put me in Lo Fi theme. I cannot find how to change back to the normal theme. I looked into My Setting and tried to clear the cache but no success. Any help would be appreciated.

One month ago, while the forum was down for 1.0 content importation, I click on something that put me in Lo Fi theme. I cannot find how to change back to the normal theme. I looked into My Setting and tried to clear the cache but no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Click on the drop down arrow next to your name at the top of the page and select My Settings. post-8758-12487960646_thumb.png

Near the bottom of the page is a drop down to change the Forum Result Display. Is that what you are looking for. If not it might be in these setting pages somewhere.

post-8758-124879606437_thumb.png

OK, I think I got it this time. Let me know.

No chance. I've deleted cookies and sign out but still the same as soon as I sign in (I've also tried another computer). But I noticed that I'm now in the Administrator group.

After this post, I will sign out, and clear all the cache and I will come back as a guess only until you tell me to try again.

I'm using Google Chrome 2.0, Win XP SP3.

Other topic: With the new LAVA 2.0 I've changed my displayed name. It is the resons I lost my post count?

No chance. I've deleted cookies and sign out but still the same as soon as I sign in (I've also tried another computer). But I noticed that I'm now in the Administrator group.

After this post, I will sign out, and clear all the cache and I will come back as a guess only until you tell me to try again.

I'm using Google Chrome 2.0, Win XP SP3.

Other topic: With the new LAVA 2.0 I've changed my displayed name. It is the resons I lost my post count?

Try now.