NI Week Where is everythin @

Mark Balla

Good thing I looked at this. I didn't realize the BBQ was at a different place than last year!

We like to mix it up :) Seriously though, we've been trying different venues each year for a few years now, so I'll be on the look-out for a new place for next year - if you have any suggestions of places within walking distance of the ACC, please let me know and I'll check them out on the Thursday night (you're, of course, welcome to join me :) ).

We like to mix it up :)

My only real complaint with last year's BBQ was that they closed up shop a little too early. But I still have just a little bit of their BBQ rub left. That's some good stuff!

Sadly I'm going to have to miss this year's BBQ as well as NI Week. I think our local NI office is sending a lot few employees down this year as well.

Fortunately we've landed some good projects now and there's at least a chance that I'll be back again next year. Hopefully my absence and subsequent drop in alcohol sales won't put any of the good places out of business this year. :beer_mug::thumbup1: