Right-klick Framework

unicorn

Since ages I am missing the context menu entry "Finish this VI". It should simply finish programming the code for the selected VI according to my ideas and the requirements. Does anyone has such a function?. Any idea how to make it?

Since ages I am missing the context menu entry "Finish this VI". It should simply finish programming the code for the selected VI according to my ideas and the requirements. Does anyone has such a function?. Any idea how to make it?

That definitely should be the part of RCFs competitor - Wrong-Klik Framework. With such plugins as "finish this project", "Get the idea", "Solve this problem", "Earn money for me" and less spectacular but still effective "Wire diagonally", "Zoom out", "Measure wires cross-talking" or "Ask on LAVA why this is not working". Some of us will also welcome "Generate post for alpha thread".

JKI desperately needed this function while we were trying to write the RCF :)

Indeed. There are methods to finishing VI's. But it's not a function. It's a person who goes by the title of "One of My Minions". smile.gif

Maybe it could also help to improve the clarity of the LabView menu a bit. But I am not sure. There a so many aspects involved.

Indeed. There are methods to finishing VI's. But it's not a function. It's a person who goes by the title of "One of My Minions". smile.gif

As a workaround until the code is ready would it be possible to plug one of your minions to a web server so that we all can paricipate?

That definitely should be the part of RCFs competitor - Wrong-Klik Framework. With such plugins as "finish this project", "Get the idea", "Solve this problem", "Earn money for me" and less spectacular but still effective "Wire diagonally", "Zoom out", "Measure wires cross-talking" or "Ask on LAVA why this is not working". Some of us will also welcome "Generate post for alpha thread".

Don't forget "make coffee" and "get donuts"

how about a plugin to round the corners of wire bends?

I also had that idea. It's quite fun - I'm still playing with it and all that brought me to idea for coding chellenge:

"The most wired thing you can do with wires"