[CR] CaseSelect

I have definitely ruled out your plugin. I can make this happen even without the RCF running. All I have to do is highlight a case structure and press CTRL-1. I thought it was your plugin because I just installed RCF to use it and it is the only plugin that I have. I never tried RCF under LV2010.

Although this has nothing to do with the Case Select Tool or even RCF here are some details below. I will post this to the NI forums as well and edit this post with a link. [Edit: Link]

Open the VI block diagram and do not change the selected case. Highlight the case structure with case "A One" selected and press CTRL-1. String constants in the other cases are resized to one character. Close but do not save the VI. Open it again and cycle through all the cases until you have seen the contents of each. Highlighting the case structure and pressing CTRL-1 does not resize the constants. Close and do not save the VI. Open it again and cycle through and view some but not all cases. Highlight the case structure and press CTRL-1. The cases you have not viewed will have the string constants resized to one character.

One other thing. Selecting any piece of code and pressing CTRL-1 marks the VI dirty. Explain changes says "The text format of a block diagram object was changed. This is just a cosmetic change."

• 1 year later...