Problems with builds in 2009

I don't want to be JUST a curmudgeon but, as the OP, I'd like to remind everyone that we began this thread with the following problem, after a "successful build". Try to run the EXE and the following appears"

"LabVIEW: File is not a resource file.

The file 'BuiltAPP.EXE' could not be loaded"

This project and build spec worked fine, built fine under 8.6.1 but there has been NO success with a useable build under LV 2009. A CAR has been filled in re: to one aspect of this that involves the SPT, but that in and of itself really doesn't seem to be the problem. So, can I ask for this to revert to the original question and have another thread to pursue the various offshoots that have emerged? I'm still here unable to successfully build under LV 2009 a build spec that has successfully built all the way back to LV5 (in various smaller and earlier incarnations of the VIs used of course).

Any help with this aspect would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want to be JUST a curmudgeon but, as the OP, I'd like to remind everyone that we began this thread with the following problem, after a "successful build".

No, I believe the thread began with this:

OK, so has anyone else had problems with transferring projects from 8.6.1 to LV 2009?

Sorry you haven't got your original questioned answered yet, but I believe the above was healthy discussion on issues regarding the build script, changes to the internal structure in 2009, and problems with transferring an 8.x to a 9.0 build.

I tried to start another topic, but it was answered here so, I in turn, responded here. The mods can move it if they want. Just wanted to let you know there was no intentional high-jacking (well at least on my part :))

Cheers

JG