plz help

Ahmad

hi

i need ur help

i need to biult system that can be measure pressure from sensor i have the transfer funtion

but i try to make it but it does not work

i need to save data in excel file and in same time i need to display the reading of pressure in table by front panel

table conssit of (date\time\value).

also i need to make excle file save data day by day not all of them in same file

thanx for all

i need to biult system that can be measure pressure from sensor i have the transfer funtion

i need to save data in excel file and in same time i need to display the reading of pressure in table by front panel

also i need to make excle file save data day by day not all of them in same file

It's going to be almost impossible to help you unless you give more details of the hardware that you are working with - how do your sensors connect to your computer ? What so of signal do they return ?

People on LAVAG are generally helpful, but are much more likely to help those that try to do something for themselves first, so I suggest you post what code you've managed to write already, even though it doesn't work.

Or you might find that asking your teacher or instructor is a more profitable route to getting solutions to your assignments.

Hi Ahmad,

Start with the shipped LabVIEW examples, just open the example pages and search for a few words:

'Excel', 'Table'.

For getting the data if it used NI-DAQ or NI-DAQmx look in the examples as well and start easy, perhaps use the Express VI provided by NI.

If you have a non-NI DAQ board try to get some example programs.

Good luck,

Ton

PS your question title is a little to vague, be more precise 'Help me getting data in a table' or 'Help me get data from a transducer type XYZ'

PPS your question title is written in slang, normally I just ignore those since it looks like you are lazy

hi

i need ur help

You can format your date into strings and build an array out of them. Then build a 2D array form multiple array from separate measurements. This 2D-Array can be displayed using the table indicator.

thanx for all

Simply start a new file every day by adding the date to the file name. If the day changes the file name changes as well (as long the clock in the computer is working correctly (empty buffer battery)). You need to open and close the file for each or a couple of measurements. And the access need to append data. At the moment I don't overlook how this is done with Excel. In case of doubt you need to store the last location where wrote your data (and if your programm is started repeatedly you will need a configuration file to store it). Increment the location with writing the next data.

If you double click the lines in the error list (the picture that you posted) LabVIEW will automatically show you the errors on the block diagram.

The reason you have the errors are that when you use a case structure you must specify an output for each case for every tunnel.

At the very least you need to select Use Default if Unwired.

See how you go with the above information.

By the way, you are missing a subVI in your attachment "multiple time delay match.vi"

Edited by jgcode

Double click on the error (missing assignment...) and LabVIEW will show you where is the problem. Here you didn't wire anything to tunnels on "False" diagram of Case structure. You may either wire something there or let LabVIEW use default values by right-clicking on tunnel and checking "use default if unwired". Generally if you have tunnel marked as empty rectangle, you'll have error there.

[edit]

jgcode: mind connection?

Edited by vugie

am try from one example and one topic in this site

but it does not work can u help me

i have 2 error plz see attachments

1 more qustion plz

i want to make a report i try that but i Fail

Ok, your immediate problem (aside from the missing sub-vi) is that you are generating some outputs in the case structure inside the while loop, but only when that case is true. When the case is false the two wires coming out of the case structure don't connect to anything inside the false case. You can see that this is the problem because the 'tunnel' where the wire goes through the case structure boundary is white not solid colour.

However, I suspect that you have a larger lofic problem in your code as the bit where you are trying to save the log file to disc will only execute when the whole measurement loop is finished and then will only write the very last measurement to disc.

Your probably want to move the code that builds the table and and also save the file into the inside of the case structure in the while loop.

Nice one! :)

What are you doing write now? I am trying out these Community Scope class with X-controls, are you ? :ph34r:

I'm also trying! But I'm trying to convience damn print head to produce some droplets for me. I'm giving it such a nice waveform and the only thing I get is bzzzzzzz