CLD $ CLA Testing

Dan_Mc

I think I passed the CLD test at NI week, any suggestions ongetting ready for the CLA ?

I'm assuming you've read the tasks & objectives...

A good start is to go over those and go back over your LV manuals. Make sure that you fully understand all sections in the manual that are referred to in the tasks & objectives.

I would say that working full-time as a LabVIEW developer for a few years wouldn't hurt. ;) We had a thread in LAVA 1.0 from a gentleman that tried to go from LabVIEW zero to hero in short order. Does anybody remember how that worked out?

ROBOTS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBOTS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can say from experience from the class at NI Week. She is a very good.

I concur - if you get a chance to take a class with Nancy, then do it - you'll learn much more LabVIEW goodness than just the course material.

I concur - if you get a chance to take a class with Nancy, then do it - you'll learn much more LabVIEW goodness than just the course material.

I'll also chime in and say Nancy's classes rock! Matter of fact the Advanced class she taught is how I found LAVA and much other LabVIEW goodness on the internet.

I'll also chime in and say Nancy's classes rock! Matter of fact the Advanced class she taught is how I found LAVA and much other LabVIEW goodness on the internet.

I am a third for Nancy, haha. I have taken the Advanced Architectures and OOP Class from her, very easy to understand and knows her stuff.