.scf file not loading in labview 8.6

cs_BOT

Hi,

I am trying to upload a .scf file in labview 8.6 but am getting this popup. (Images 1 and 2)

I tried to open the file in .scf file in LabVIEW 7.1 (i installed dsc 7.1 for that but now 7.1 is not working :(

Can some1 give this file back in 8.6 ( i think you would have to open it in 7.0, save it and the open it in 8.0 and again save it so that it opens in 8.6)

Thanks

BOT

post-16230-125123123068_thumb.jpg

post-16230-125123123714_thumb.jpg

Desica_Megasonic.scf.zip

How did you download and/or open it? I just tried myself to download the file in Firefox 3.5 and open it with Alzip 7 and had not trouble to extract the files.

Rolf Kalbermater

Hi Rolf,

I just tried downloading and unzipping. 7-Zip reports that the file is "not a supported archive". Usually 7-Zip is like a Swiss Army Knife and can handle just about anything.

Also just tried the built in tool in XP. It reported that there were no files to extract.

Edited by pallen

Hi Rolf,

I just tried downloading and unzipping. 7-Zip reports that the file is "not a supported archive". Usually 7-Zip is like a Swiss Army Knife and can handle just about anything.

Also just tried the built in tool in XP. It reported that there were no files to extract.

Interesting, never had problems before with AlZip. And it is able to open its own archive! Well lets see:

Here are the files compressed with the OpenG ZIP tools :D.

Desica_Megasonic.zip

Rolf Kalbermatter