LV 2009 display problems?

We have 3 machines now with LV 2009 they all exhibit the same problems. They all have different hardware (and therefore graphics chipsets). 1 is a laptop, one is an industrial PC another is a desktop. 2 are running windows XP professional x32 and one is running vista utlimate 64.

When using debug execution, if the diagram is in the foreground, it does not switch cases to the case that is executing. Rather, you have to search through the cases to find the case where half the subvi's and wires are normal and the others are greyed out.

If the diagram is in the background or you switch to the background whilst debugging, subvi's icons don't "ungrey" and you loose the arrow that indicates which subvi is currently executing. You can still see the data travelling along the wires though.

Has anyone else come accross this? Is this a known problem? Is there a solution?

I have seen the same problem. The execution highlighting is screwing the BD graying out display in LabVIEW 2009. I think this issues is with debugging in structures (the structure don't "un-grey" as they used to). In the screenshot below, if you are wondering where is the execution, it is where the read arrow is pointing...

post-121-125150615602_thumb.png

I think this is a bug.

PJM