New product announcement - DAQPodMx - Low cost USB DAQ module

EasyDAQ

EasyDAQ are pleased to announce the launch of a new, low cost, general purpose, 16 channel data acquisition module, the DAQPodMx.

This product offers the following features:

1) 8 or 16 FIO channels

2) Each FIO channel can be configured as either analogue voltage input or digital I/O

2) 2 DAC channels

3) 8 opto-isolated relays available (relays + PCB tracking rated 240VAC@10A)

4) Analogue input voltage range +10V to -10V DC (on the four HV channels)

5) Onboard ambient temperature sensor

6) Screw terminal and header connector access to all DAQ signals

7) Choice of fixed or 2 part (male/female) screw terminal blocks

8) Perspex cover/base and DIN rail base mount options also available

My link

We have been using this product for several months in a LabVIEW based customer project - an automotive rolling road test station. It involves motor & solenoid control/actuation, sensor voltage measurment/detection, and timer/pulse counting functions.

Regards,

Chris Harden

Product Design & Tech Support.

We design & supply low cost USB & Serial Port Relay Cards, Automation & Control, Data Acquisition & NIDAQ compatible hardware products.

My link

info@easydaq.biz

DAQPodMx%20(Angle)%20(15).jpg

• 1 month later...

EasyDAQ are pleased to announce the launch of a new, low cost, general purpose, 16 channel data acquisition module, the DAQPodMx.

This product offers the following features:

1) 8 or 16 FIO channels

2) Each FIO channel can be configured as either analogue voltage input or digital I/O

2) 2 DAC channels

3) 8 opto-isolated relays available (relays + PCB tracking rated 240VAC@10A)

4) Analogue input voltage range +10V to -10V DC (on the four HV channels)

5) Onboard ambient temperature sensor

6) Screw terminal and header connector access to all DAQ signals

7) Choice of fixed or 2 part (male/female) screw terminal blocks

8) Perspex cover/base and DIN rail base mount options also available

My link

We have been using this product for several months in a LabVIEW based customer project - an automotive rolling road test station. It involves motor & solenoid control/actuation, sensor voltage measurment/detection, and timer/pulse counting functions.

Regards,

Chris Harden

Product Design & Tech Support.

We design & supply low cost USB & Serial Port Relay Cards, Automation & Control, Data Acquisition & NIDAQ compatible hardware products.

My link

info@easydaq.biz

DAQPodMx%20(Angle)%20(15).jpg

Hi Chris,

the DAQPodMx stack reminds me of the Cubix back in maybe 2005? at NI. We had LabVIEW ARM running on the controller and I/O boards stacked

on top. There is an NI patent on the device, mostly describing the stacking BUS. The invention has not been pursued by NI.

Anyway, I have posted a link to my own product today at http://www.tag4m.com/

the Wi-Fi tag which I believe could be stackable on the DAQPodMx. I am sure you support a serial bus, if yes this could be the link.

Then you have a tag that is detachable and it can also be connected to the stack for local acquisition. Alternatively you can have a Wi-Fi radio board in the stack(with router- Access Point functionality) that talks to the tag and brings sensor data to the stack (LabVIEW)controller. Does the stack controller run LabVIEW Embedded? or maybe it is Ethernet connected and it can serve web pages. This would also work. We can continue this discussion on my company e-mail address at info@tag4m.com

- Best regards,

marius