Opportunities...

orko

Hello fellow LAVA members,

There has recently been a few Microsoft positions opening up in Redmond, WA for vendor positions. Northwest Contract Services (NWCS) is currently looking for people to fill the following roles, and I don't want anyone to miss these great opportunities:

- Labview and SQL Server, tools development experience some experience interfacing to hardware

- Mechanical engineer with electronics experience or electrical engineer with mechanical knowledge

- Hardware test engineer with software test experience to run interop tests

- PM with hardware experience

- Optical disk drive engineer

- MTE

Working for NWCS as a vendor on the Xbox group has been a life-changing experience for me. If you are interested, please respond to this post or PM me your resume and I will directly forward it to people who can give you more information.

I am not a recruiter, but have been asked if I knew of any people looking for jobs in these areas. So I figured, why not give back to the community that has helped me out time and time again? LAVA is full of intelligent, talented people.

Exactly the kind of people I want working with me on my team. ;-)

Here is a brief description of Northwest Contract Services:

Northwest Contract Services partners with our customers in the development of significant consumer electronics devices. Our employees work on each project until it is on the marketplace and then move on to other newer projects. Our employees enjoy company paid medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance as well as a 401k program.

Joe "orko" Sines

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.