Nebulus is now Sir Ben

PaulG.

Congrats on your acheivement on the NI forums Ben - well done mate.

I was working on that on LAVA I. I seem to have lost about 400 posts so give some time to get back to where I was.

You lost posts? Please report that to the administrators.

Once I figure out how to navigate the new forum, I'll do what I can witout distrurbing the SNR.

That's why, here at LAVA, post count isn't important at all - we're all about content, which is why we instituted a kudos system. I don't want to take any of the shine of your obviously important acheivements and contributions on the NI Forums, but you should be trying to acheive a higher kudos count rather than post count here, which means the SNR will take care of itself. IMHO I can't see us instituting a "Knight of LAVA" based solely on post count - that's why we have the TALM (Totally Awesome LAVA Members) program.

Congrats on your acheivement on the NI forums Ben - well done mate.

You lost posts? Please report that to the administrators.

Thanks you!

Yes I lost 400-500 but what can the admin do? I'll just work me way back up again. Its not worth them trying to recreate them. I'll just post the same thing when the topic comes around again.

Re: SNR

I will do my best to stay informative and boring.

Ben

• Like 1
I give reputation points to funny posts too.

Me too - check out the discussion here: http://lavag.org/top...w-rating-system

Yes I lost 400-500 but what can the admin do?

We still have the old database - we can do anything smile.gif Seriously though, I'm interested to hear if we lost content, or if the posts exist and you just lost post count for them. If it's the former, please report.

We still have the old database - we can do anything smile.gif Seriously though, I'm interested to hear if we lost content, or if the posts exist and you just lost post count for them. If it's the former, please report.

I noticed quite a few posts in the LAVA 1.0 board that were originally made by Ton Plomp but now have LAVA 1.0 as author. I would expect something like this to have happened to Ben too. I'm not sure if I "lost" any posts. I do not keep a close tag on them :rolleyes:.

Rolf Kalbermatter

I noticed quite a few posts in the LAVA 1.0 board that were originally made by Ton Plomp but now have LAVA 1.0 as author. I would expect something like this to have happened to Ben too. I'm not sure if I "lost" any posts. I do not keep a close tag on them rolleyes.gif.

If you find such posts and you think it's important to attribute them to the original author (and it's not already obvious in the post who the author is), feel free to report them and a mod will look at setting the author attribution (I'm almost sure that mods can do that...)