CLAD Test

And he didn't look at my avatar ... I have a cat with frickin' laser beams coming out of her eyeballs ...

I miss the variant cat...

...we have at least one other person that fits into that category, assume I was talking about them.

Shall do!

I apologize to anyone I offended. I certainly wasn't trying to.

I love cats...

...especially in garlic sauce.

Side note: I actually had dog when I was in Korea.

The operative word is "had"? biggrin.gif

I've eaten many kinds of animals, and that might have included canine and/or feline (I spent some time in the golden triangle, and I couldn't speak much of the local lingo nor could the locals speak much English, and that culminated in several "mystery meat" meals). I don't think I have anything against eating what we westerners consider as pets if it were offered...

The operative word is "had"? biggrin.gif

I've eaten many kinds of animals, and that might have included canine and/or feline (I spent some time in the golden triangle, and I couldn't speak much of the local lingo nor could the locals speak much English, and that culminated in several "mystery meat" meals). I don't think I have anything against eating what we westerners consider as pets if it were offered...

Actually is was pretty tasty. I would have no problem eating it again. Besides, in Korea the dogs they eat are farm raised much like our cattle, pigs or chickens. I too have eaten a wide variety of animals.

The boldest I've ever gotten with meat was eating grilled bambi. It wasn't too bad. of course, that could have had something to do with the moonshine I was washing it down with (quite literally; I was in the mountains of West Virginia at the time).

Cat

The boldest I've ever gotten with meat was eating grilled bambi.

Mmmmmmmm bambi....

There's a great resturant in Marrickville (Sydney) that has a very long menu of different dishes, and then when it comes to select the meat that you want you can have chicken, pork, beef, several types of fish, veal, emu, kangaroo, crocodile, camel... If you're ever in town, try the honey-pepper crocodile - it's most-excellent.

The boldest I've ever gotten with meat was eating grilled bambi. It wasn't too bad. of course, that could have had something to do with the moonshine I was washing it down with (quite literally; I was in the mountains of West Virginia at the time).

Cat

Let's see, I have tried all of the following and am always open to trying new things too: beef, pork, chicken, turkey, veal, (the normal stuff), venison (deer), elk, moose, buffalo, squirrel, wild boar, rattle snake, alligator, frog, dog, duck, pheasant, Cornish hen and crickets. There may be a few others that I have forgotten. Then of course there is a whole host of seafood as well.

Mmmmmmmm bambi....

There's a great resturant in Marrickville (Sydney) that has a very long menu of different dishes, and then when it comes to select the meat that you want you can have chicken, pork, beef, several types of fish, veal, emu, kangaroo, crocodile, camel... If you're ever in town, try the honey-pepper crocodile - it's most-excellent.

Sounds like my kind of place. If its meat I will generally give it a try. The alligator that I had in Florida was delicious. I need to find some place in Chicago that has it. There is a place in the burbs that usually has a wide offering of game meats but the place is really expensive so I haven't given it a try yet.

I was going to say that I've never had dog or cat but I started thinking, maybe I have and I didn't know it. But then I made the connection that maybe I've never had cow or chicken, maybe I've been feed artificial meat my whole life, or maybe every time I was feed chicken it was really pork just modified to taste like chicken. I guess the only thing I'm sure I've had is frog legs, pork, and I'm pretty sure I've had deer.

I know I've had frog (watched it get cooked) and my father-in-law had a pig that he had killed so I know I've had that. And my dad shot a deer and had it processed. I didn't watch it get processed so I can't say for certain that what we ate was deer.