Hi!

caleyjag

Hi!,

I've been aware of this community for many years now, but have never got around to joining.

Anyway, I think it's time to become more proactive.

I'm an optics and imaging guy. Up until recently I've been a troll hiding in the basements of various universities around the world. All of a sudden I find myself in a new role as the LabVIEW vision guy for a big company in California. So hopefully I can help people on here with their vision problems, while I'll likely be needing help from people in other areas.

I'm looking forward to working with you all and getting to know some folks who share my enthusiasm for LabVIEW.

I've got hundreds of pieces of code from my basement troll days, for all kinds of things, so when I get a chance I'll tidy it all up and throw it up for general consumption.

Cheers!

Edited by caleyjag
  • Like 1

Dude! My first real job after the military was working for a medical imaging company. Optics, imaging, image processing, lasers, etc. I managed to work my way into engineering very quickly. I loved that line of work. Some of the best years of my life, career-wise. LV wasn't quite around then and I didn't get into LV until a few years later. But your are definitely in the right spot now.

What kind of work are you in? Medical? Space imaging? Machine?

Welcome to LAVA. I'm sure you will find many here who can be very helpful. cool.gif