Importing Labview settings from previous version

Installed the latest version of Labview (09). I had been using 8.5.1. I left the older version install, just in case.

First thing I noticed was the 09 version did not import all the settings I made in the previous version. So it has all these new wizz bang features enabled again. Is there a simple way to just import the settings from my previous version? Why isn't the software smart enough to do this for me anyway? It took an act of God to find how to change all the settings in the old version to something more pleasing to me. Do I have to call on him again?

Installed the latest version of Labview (09). I had been using 8.5.1. I left the older version install, just in case.

First thing I noticed was the 09 version did not import all the settings I made in the previous version. So it has all these new wizz bang features enabled again. Is there a simple way to just import the settings from my previous version? Why isn't the software smart enough to do this for me anyway? It took an act of God to find how to change all the settings in the old version to something more pleasing to me. Do I have to call on him again?

Try coping the LabVIEW.ini file from your ..\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\ directory into the ..\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009 directory. (Don't know if its LabVIEW 2009 or LabVIEW 9.0).

Dan