Laughed myself silly

PaulG.

The biggest reason I liked this was that one of my cats (Jazz, aka "The Variant") did the exact same thing when she was right around the same age. At the time I was living in an upstairs apartment in a big, beautiful old Victorian house with one of those big, enameled cast iron bathtubs but no shower. So my cats would sit and watch me take a bath. (ewww, I know)

One time after a bath the tub was still draining and had a couple of inches of water left in it. Jazz came over to investigate. She starts eying it and her butt starts wiggling like she's getting ready to jump in. I tried to warn her: "No Jazz. Jazz. You don't want to go there. Jazz, no." She looks at me, looks in the tub and jumped in, anyway. In one motion she jumped right out. BOING! and ran like the blazes ... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Her sister, Molly (who has always been the smarter of the two) just lied there and looked up at me as if to say: "What a dumbass".

• 2 weeks later...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

laugh.gif

My two are litter mates and they will act like that with each other if I let them. They day I brought them home I set a can of cat food onto a plate expecting them to "share". Bad idea. I thought the bigger one was going to rip the throat out of smaller one. ohmy.gif Since then they have always eaten from separate plates.

P.S. I hope that's dog meat in the video.cool.gif

Edited by PaulG.

Cat's really suck at tug-of-war, if that was 3 dogs they would be constantly pulling in all 3 directions, not just holding a mouthful and growling. Not that I'm trying to do any cat bashing, I just thought the video could have been 4 minutes shorter and it still would have been as interesting.

• 3 weeks later...