Lilah Kring

Jim Kring

Congrats. thumbup1.gif

[insert object-oriented programming puns, here]

I could paraphrase my recent joke from the NI forums

Class Baby{void sleep(int seconds)Ewww FillNappie(fillKind fillKind)HappyPapa MakeAFace()}

But I think that asking you to remove her hat to see whether the inheritance mechanism works correctly is a better one. wink.gif

• Like 1

Congratulations and best wishes!

As an instance of child class she'll sooner or later call your "Decrease Sleeping Time" method... Up to now (my daugthers are 2 and 5) I haven't found another access method to my own Sleeping Time property - I just get used not to sleep :)

Congratulations and best wishes!

As an instance of child class she'll sooner or later call your "Decrease Sleeping Time" method... Up to now (my daugthers are 2 and 5) I haven't found another access method to my own Sleeping Time property - I just get used not to sleep :)

It's a private property. Try SuperSecretLabVIEWLullaby=TRUE.

Beth and I have an adopted daughter who is 20 months old. This is our first child who inherited genes from me and Beth :)

That's just how our family got started...we adopted a baby boy, then 25 months later gave birth to another baby boy, then 22 months after that we adopted another baby boy and gave birth to a little girl about 6 weeks apart. We ended up with 4 under 4 yrs old for about a month :) The "twins" are 15 & 16 months old now...Good times!

LabVIEW In Life Assures Happiness?

That's great! But, I don't think I tell my wife about that one -- she already thinks I'm super geeky :)

That's just how our family got started...we adopted a baby boy, then 25 months later gave birth to another baby boy, then 22 months after that we adopted another baby boy and gave birth to a little girl about 6 weeks apart. We ended up with 4 under 4 yrs old for about a month :) The "twins" are 15 & 16 months old now...Good times!

Wow, that's quite a wave of children. We had two children in less than a year, which has been a huge change in lifestyle for us. Adopting has been an amazing experience, so far :)

There are few folks on this planet I envy and respect more than married couples who adopt a child or two. Having one or two of your own is icing. wub.gif

"Live long and prosper" to all of you and your beautiful families.smile.gif

Thanks. That's very kind of you to say.

-Jim