Displaying multiple days worth of data

Ammar

Hi all

I have problem in this things if any one can help me

I have system measure data (i.e pressure )for long time

Can I draw 3 wave form one display day value under graph post date as (dd-mm-yyyy) next day draw anew graph

And after that we take the mean of each day and put it month waveform under graph post date as (mm-yyyy) and same in year

Second if I can do that in table form

Last think if I can print front panel automatic at the end of day

Thanx for all

Hi all

I have problem in this things if any one can help me

I have system measure data (i.e pressure )for long time

Can I draw 3 wave form one display day value under graph post date as (dd-mm-yyyy) next day draw anew graph

And after that we take the mean of each day and put it month waveform under graph post date as (mm-yyyy) and same in year

Second if I can do that in table form

Last think if I can print front panel automatic at the end of day

Thanx for all

This is all possible in LabVIEW. You will get better responses in this forum if you ask more specific questions and show what you have already tried. People here are more than happy to help, but nobody wants to feel like they're doing your coding for you.

Yes you can.

What do you have so far? If you post your vi, we can see the direction you are taking and advise better.

In my opinion, the best way to approach long term graphing is to continuously log the data and provide "views" of that data. To prevent files getting too large (and therfore taking ages to load in the views), you can save the data log in a number of files (either using the date in the filename, or directory name). This would give you a file (or set of files) for each day or month which can be loaded "raw" and processed to provide whatever analysis you require.

hi thanx alot i am work on project

and now i am try the example in labview i am stil new

can u see plz attachment until now i didn't reach my gole

i have one idea for printing report

but i do not know if i can do it

that comper real time with the loop when the day finsh

enable "printing report "

but for displaying waveform any one have idea?

help me

Ammar

1st try .vi

hi thanx alot i am work on project

and now i am try the example in labview i am stil new

can u see plz attachment until now i didn't reach my gole

i have one idea for printing report

but i do not know if i can do it

that comper real time with the loop when the day finsh

enable "printing report "

but for displaying waveform any one have idea?

help me

Ammar

pretty shocking 1st try to look at but it is good that you are start looking at some shipping LV's examples.

Please go through some of the examples under Help to have some general idea on how to acquire data, sampling rate etc... display waveform of data using graph and xy graph.

Finally look at some of the fundamental loop structures to have a better understanding of using a simple architect for ur apps.

Hope this helps

pretty shocking 1st try to look at but it is good that you are start looking at some shipping LV's examples.

Please go through some of the examples under Help to have some general idea on how to acquire data, sampling rate etc... display waveform of data using graph and xy graph.

Finally look at some of the fundamental loop structures to have a better understanding of using a simple architect for ur apps.

Hope this helps

thanx alot i will try ur advice

but i can't achive "comper with real time " in case structures

if anyone have example uploaded plz

Ammar

thanx alot i will try ur advice

but i can't achive "comper with real time " in case structures

if anyone have example uploaded plz

Ammar

Ooooh. I'm getting confused between this thread and the axis one :P

Have a look at this

A little bit of thought and it can be extended to acheive what you require.

thanx alot but there is one problem i am using labview 8.2 and the attachment saving in 8.5

could u plz reupload in 8.2 version

As you probably read on the other thread. I cannot save to a version less than 8.6. I did try to download 8.6 and install it to see if I could do what Asbo did, but it fails to install in Windows 7. Perhaps some kind soul will convert it for you as Asbo did for the other poster.

C:\Documents and Settings\christopher_beuschel\Desktop\Logger Get Axis.vi (Logger Get Axis.vi)

The object "Add" does not support output configuration in the previous version.

The object "Add" does not support output configuration in the previous version.

Opens and has a run arrow in 8.2.1; doesn't look like the warnings are an issue.

Logger 8.2.zip

• Like 1

worshippy.gif thanxxxxxx alot guys

i will try to modify it

thanx thumbup1.gif

Ammar

Another tip. If you store the folders/files with the names in a "year-month-day" format (e.g 2008-10-02), then when you browse the folders they will be sorted chronologically. If you do it day-month-year they will be all over the place.

• Like 1