The 6th Dimension

PaulG.

The Sixth Dimension!

Because sometimes, five just aren't enough.

Has anyone been to a hard-core hand bell concert?

The extreme ringers are very impresive. I heard an arangement of "The Navy Hymn" that sounded like the ocean. Soloists are amazing! Holding multiple bells in each hand and changing off as the melody shifts. It almost looks like musical juggling.

Ben

Edited by neBulus

"hard-core" and "hand bell" next to each other in a sentance?!?

I used to be a stand-in member of a pealing group in my hometown of Orange, NSW. Guess what the group's name was...

Were "Motley Morris" the full contact morris dancers the supporting act?

I would so pay to see that :D

The extreme ringers are very impresive. I heard an arangement of "The Navy Hymn" that sounded like the ocean. Soloists are amazing! Holding multiple bells in each hand and changing off as the melody shifts. It almost looks like musical juggling.

Ben

I've been to hand bell concerts. They are indeed quite impressive. I posted the link because of the life-changing harmonics that swept me into a convergence of dimension and above animal-level spirituality. I saw the Face of God and my life has been forever changed. blink.gif

Edited by PaulG.

Today I saw a remarkable movie.

The powerful intergalactic spiritual harmonics I heard the last time I heard the 6th Dimension Handbell Choir led me to a small theater in Farmington, MI.

Once again my life has changed.

I don't know how long my above animal-level soul can keep up with this interdimesional journey.

The "Prawns" are above animal-level?!

I feel like I am going mad. unsure.gif

"hard-core" and "hand bell" next to each other in a sentance?!?

I used to be a stand-in member of a pealing group in my hometown of Orange, NSW. Guess what the group's name was...

I would so pay to see that biggrin.gif

That term sounded odd when I first heard from my wife but that is what they call themselves.

Re: Groups name...

I don't think even my wife would have figured that one out with have been spoon fed the "pealing" part.

Ben

Today I saw a remarkable movie.

The powerful intergalactic spiritual harmonics I heard the last time I heard the 6th Dimension Handbell Choir led me to a small theater in Farmington, MI.

Once again my life has changed.

I don't know how long my above animal-level soul can keep up with this interdimesional journey.

The "Prawns" are above animal-level?!

I feel like I am going mad. unsure.gif

Paul. Get back to work. tongue.gif

• 4 weeks later...