CLAD resources

Hello friends,

I am planning to learn LABVIEW and try to obtain a CLAD. Which book is the best to learn to prepare for CLAD exam?

I current have a LEARNING WITH LABVIEW 6i book. I don't know this book has sufficent info or not. Please give me some advices.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Q

Hello friends,

I am planning to learn LABVIEW and try to obtain a CLAD. Which book is the best to learn to prepare for CLAD exam?

I current have a LEARNING WITH LABVIEW 6i book. I don't know this book has sufficent info or not. Please give me some advices.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Q

The best book to get for learning LabVIEW is: LabVIEW for Everyone, Third edition, written by James Kring and Jeffrey Travis

James Kring is a regular here on LAVA and the owner of JKI. Which produces a very wonderful tool called VIPM.

I agree that 'LabVIEW for Everyone' is a very good book to learn LabVIEW.

I borrowed the book from my boss and still have it :shifty: just to check some things while programming new apps or vi's :book:

I passed my CLAD before reading the book. The info on ni.com about certification and example exams are also very usefull.

I'm going to take the CLD exam in a few weeks and I'm using ni.com, LabVIEW for Everyone and the knowledge of my boss to study :rolleyes: