Digital Input

Raihana

My Project is dealing with digital data from microcontroller. i need to input this to LABVIEW (version 8.2) via NI PCI-6221 DAQ card .

i have connected it to Port 0.0 - Port 0.3 and grounded the rest of the port pins on the DAQ card.

How can i read four data lines inputs and display it as decimal data on LABVIEW?

I have attached a picture of my LABVIEw set up.

Please answer!

1.doc

My Project is dealing with digital data from microcontroller. i need to input this to LABVIEW (version 8.2) via NI PCI-6221 DAQ card .

i have connected it to Port 0.0 - Port 0.3 and grounded the rest of the port pins on the DAQ card.

How can i read four data lines inputs and display it as decimal data on LABVIEW?

I have attached a picture of my LABVIEw set up.

Please answer!

The data coming out of your DAQ Assistant VI is an array. When you branch that wire to 3 different indicators, you just make 3 copies of the same data. You could either delete 2 of the array indicators and expand the front panel indicator of the 3rd to display all 3 data points. Or you could use an index array or something to separate the 3 data points if you wanted to display them individually.

Also, you do not need the sequence structure wrapped around the indicator.

Edited by Daryl