getting output clock from labview

AUST

I am trying to write a program by labview 8.2 that will send pulses to output inorder to rotate a motor till the input voltage to the labview becomes zero. then it will stop the movement of the stepper motor. I will be very thankful if you can help me.

thanks

I am trying to write a program by labview 8.2 that will send pulses to output inorder to rotate a motor till the input voltage to the labview becomes zero. then it will stop the movement of the stepper motor. I will be very thankful if you can help me.

thanks

Well, to start with your going to need some type of analog input/digital output hardware as part of your system.

I would imagine the best place to start is with some of the examples which ship with LabVIEW. If you look under the Help tab on the menu, you will see the "Find Examples..." option. This will bring up a dialog that will allow you to look at a variety of solutions to some of the basic problems. You would probably find lots of help looking at the Digital Output examples and the Analog Input examples.

Jason