RSS View Article Broken?

As of this morning I've noticed that in my RSS reader (Outlook 07) doesn't seem to work correctly with the "View Article" link. If I click on "View Article" on the bottom of the post it doesn't take me to the post but instead the main page of the forum.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

Category: Hardware

crelf, on 12 November 2009 - 01:47 AM, said:

Well, I'm stumped

After Reinstall the NI-VISA, everything fine now:=)

Click to reply directly to this post

View article...

But the "Click to reply directly to this post" link does work. So this morning to go to the article I've been clicking the reply link, and then canceling my reply in the browser.

BTW if it matters XP SP3 Firefox 3.5.3

As of this morning I've noticed that in my RSS reader (Outlook 07) doesn't seem to work correctly with the "View Article" link. If I click on "View Article" on the bottom of the post it doesn't take me to the post but instead the main page of the forum.

Works for me in IE8. That said, occasionally it'll not load the page when I click "View article...", and you need to click the link again...

You said you're using IE8; I believe hooovahh and I use Firefox. Hmm ...

Nope. Still presents for me in IE8.

I had to remove the old feed and then re-add the feed to get it working. I was without Lava for over a week until I tried this! :(

Using Firefox and NewsFox.

Bruce

Edited by bmoyer
  • Like 1