Will we get discount on LAVA tshirt on Black Friday?

superhero

I want one, but it is too expensive

Yes, but it's high quality ;)

We'd love to lower the prices on all our merchandise (hey - the more people sporting the LAVA logo = the more the LAVA message gets out there!) but the lower limit is set by the webstore, and we've lowered the prices to the lowest that they'll let us.

It should be Cyber Monday

Black Friday... Go to a store, with people... Please!!

Cyber Monday is every day! (just doing my part for the economy)

The very LAST place I will be on Black Friday is any bricks-and-mortar retail establishment, anywhere. Shopping is painful enough without all that madness and mayhem.

Well, maybe if REI has a really good sale.... smile.gif

Cyber Monday is every day! (just doing my part for the economy)

The very LAST place I will be on Black Friday is any bricks-and-mortar retail establishment, anywhere. Shopping is painful enough without all that madness and mayhem.

Well, maybe if REI has a really good sale.... smile.gif

I like to kick back and enjoy my favorite beverage on Black Friday. It helps me after a whole day with the family...

I love black friday but I usually only go for a few hours getting the few deals that appeal to me. Last year I got a 19'' LCD monitor for $100. Now I can find them that price used or refurbished but not new. I also got a 42'' 1080P LCD tv for $450 (after wal-mart discount).

Is there anyone else that just goes to ArtVan for the free gift? They had a snake light one year, and some tupperware one year, and I think some throw pillows and blankets another year.