Any good website teach C++ graphic?

superhero

I agree Stackoverflow is great for most SW developers - except LV developers. But exactly what is your background? What languages do you know already? Why do you want to learn C++ "graphic"? Just trying to help you out.

I am a scjp. I can do Java2D & 3D but do not have any C++ experience. I need to create real time graphic indicators to communicate with existing data acquisition software. I talked to the application engineer from the corresponding company. They said "using C++ to create a dll for the graphic indicators". :blink:

I am a scjp. I can do Java2D & 3D but do not have any C++ experience. I need to create real time graphic indicators to communicate with existing data acquisition software. I talked to the application engineer from the corresponding company. They said "using C++ to create a dll for the graphic indicators". blink.gif

I'm still not sure of your motives, or what you mean by "real time" but...

If you're looking to learn something, C++ graphics (like OpenGL) has a fairly steep learning curve, especially if you are new to C++ as well. If you like a challenge, you'll learn a lot.

If you're looking to create something, have you considered LV's 2D and 3D picture controls?

Joe Z.

Edit: Another possibility: could you use Java/JNI to draw onto an AWT canvas? (http://en.wikipedia....ative_Interface)

Edited by jzoller