Here's your chance to catch my post count

crelf

Allow me to offer my most belated of deep congratulations, as well.

But what impresses me most is that you haven't let the new responsibilities of fatherhood get in the way of your true passion: (American) Football.

"Little-used backup quarterback Chris Relf accounted for three touchdowns, Anthony Dixon set the Mississippi State single-season rushing record and the Bulldogs upset No. 20 Mississippi 41-27 in the Egg Bowl on Saturday."

So congratulations on that, too! :P

Selected anagrams of Elliott Darcy Relf: (edit: fixed misspelled name in link text. the anagrams themselves are correct.)

Latticed Elf Lorry

Called Tritely For

It Corralled Lefty

Electoral Dirt Fly

Fecal Ditty Roller

Torridly Let Fecal

Craftier Old Telly

Title Farce Drolly

Fed Troll Literacy

Frilly Rotted Lace

Clearly Filed Tort

Do Filter Rectally

• Like 2

Selected anagrams of Elliot Darcy Relf:

Latticed Elf Lorry

Called Tritely For

It Corralled Lefty

Electoral Dirt Fly

Fecal Ditty Roller

Torridly Let Fecal

Craftier Old Telly

Title Farce Drolly

Fed Troll Literacy

Frilly Rotted Lace

Clearly Filed Tort

Do Filter Rectally

That's what happens if you don't change their diapers often enough... :nono:

Allow me to offer my most belated of deep congratulations, as well.

But what impresses me most is that you haven't let the new responsibilities of fatherhood get in the way of your true passion: (American) Football.

"Little-used backup quarterback Chris Relf accounted for three touchdowns, Anthony Dixon set the Mississippi State single-season rushing record and the Bulldogs upset No. 20 Mississippi 41-27 in the Egg Bowl on Saturday."

So congratulations on that, too! tongue.gif

Good game, Chris!! But stay out of those tanning booths. They're hard on you skin. wink.gif

Selected anagrams of Elliot Darcy Relf:

Latticed Elf Lorry

Called Tritely For

It Corralled Lefty

Electoral Dirt Fly

Fecal Ditty Roller

Torridly Let Fecal

Craftier Old Telly

Title Farce Drolly

Fed Troll Literacy

Frilly Rotted Lace

Clearly Filed Tort

Do Filter Rectally

I went back and checked; I think Chris spelled the new Joey's name 'Elliott' (two 't's)

that may affect the anagrams somewhat (as well as young Relf's psyche) :P It appears the anagrams use two...

Edited by Phillip Brooks

Selected anagrams of Elliott Darcy Relf: (edit: fixed misspelled name in link text. the anagrams themselves are correct.)

Latticed Elf Lorry

Called Tritely For

It Corralled Lefty

Electoral Dirt Fly

Fecal Ditty Roller

Torridly Let Fecal

Craftier Old Telly

Title Farce Drolly

Fed Troll Literacy

Frilly Rotted Lace

Clearly Filed Tort

Do Filter Rectally

I just wanted to say that I wasted a solid hour last night playing with this site...it's way too much fun. Out of respect for my family I won't share any of the anagrams that their names produced. :blink:

Sure is

Congrats! A word of warning... #2 creates more than twice the work than #1. I have a theory that the total work involved in raising children is a function of the factorial of the number of children you have, though I admit I chickened out after #2 and didn't sufficiently test my hypothesis. :)

I have a theory that the total work involved in raising children is a function of the factorial of the number of children you have, though I admit I chickened out after #2 and didn't sufficiently test my hypothesis. :)

I've got 3. I think the curve actually bends the other way - I would say that the increase in workload per additional child actually goes down as you add more kids. As you have more, they start being able to entertain each other and the older ones are able to help out with the younger.

what are the goods of having multiple kids vs one or even none?

My wife and I both come from pretty small families. We felt like we were missing out by not having larger family networks. We wanted to give our kids the opportunity to have more family with whom they could celebrate with, communicate with, etc, especially as they grow older and (hopefully) have their own families.

Plus, the more we have, the higher the likelihood that one of them will take care of us when we get old :P