The biggest scam in history

PaulG.

This is NOT A SCAM. We need to do something before an "Eruption of the Yellowstone Supervolcano Destroy the United States as We Know It". Is ALGOR available?

Wouldn't bother me rolleyes.gif

Although it's a bit worse than that because its an extinction level event. In that case It just means I'll die a few months after those in the UStongue.gif And those in Australia a little after that.

But if things work out right it might counter Global Cooling when they decide thats the next money maker and companies are paid to pump CO2 into the atmosphere laugh.gif

Edited by ShaunR
  • 3 years later...
I just read through this thread in its entirety.  My opinions on many LAVA members has been irrevocably changed.  I almost wish I had never read the entire thread.

No, no.  This was a very important thread.  It gave hooovahh his best tag line: "Maybe Hoovah is really Crelf's alter-ego, which he uses to irk people?" (Gary Rubin)  :P 

On a more serious note, here's a link to the Wiki that examines the actual topic of this thread.  It's really interesting to see how it all turned out.  Whether one believes in GW/CC or not, it looks like there was no "scam". 

No, no.  This was a very important thread.  It gave hooovahh his best tag line: "Maybe Hoovah is really Crelf's alter-ego, which he uses to irk people?" (Gary Rubin)  :P

Just after making that my signature Crelf came up to me and expressed concern that having that be my signature might further enforce the rumor that he uses other accounts to troll on the forums.  This rumor is not true.  Which is something that a troll account might say.

Edited by crelf
Nothing to see here.