LabVIEW 2009 build to previous version error

I have a working project that is fairly large and tried to save to version 8.5 and got a memory mananger.cpp line 547 error. I also noticed that the subVIs seem to make the version transformation even though the main vi did not. I did install the f2 patch and then got the same results. About the most esoteric features that I am using in the program are the conditional code blocks and the diagram disable blocks. Any ideas?

I believe the issue Darren is describing was supposed to have been fixed by the f2 patch, so presumably it's not that.

When I have an error and I want to pinpoint the source, what I usually do is delete parts of the code until it stops happening or delete all of the code and then delete less and less until it starts happening. Which method you choose depends on all kinds of factors, but the basic concept is the same. I usually prefer at least deleting all the code first, to make sure the issue isn't with the VI itself.

I believe the issue Darren is describing was supposed to have been fixed by the f2 patch, so presumably it's not that.

When I have an error and I want to pinpoint the source, what I usually do is delete parts of the code until it stops happening or delete all of the code and then delete less and less until it starts happening. Which method you choose depends on all kinds of factors, but the basic concept is the same. I usually prefer at least deleting all the code first, to make sure the issue isn't with the VI itself.

I think it has not been fixed by the f2 patch. May be f3 or fn is OK.