RCF - Arrange Controls in Cluster

LV User

How much time do you spend time in arranging the controls in the cluster ? We develop lot of Express VI and we use these kind on clusters in those express VIs. We spend much time on arranging the controls in the cluster in the front panel as shown below. Initially I had written a VI to arrange controls in cluster but I had to place it in project for it to be easily accessible under tools menu. Now I had created a RCF plugin to do this Thanks to JKI team :) . You can consider this as fifth menu option in Auto sizing Cluster. The image below will show two Clusters Cluster in the Left show the input cluster and the cluster in the right is the cluster that is cleaned up using the plugin. We need to select the cluster and Right Click to invoke the Arrange Controls RCF plugin. I thought this will be useful for people who develop clusters like me.

Rajkumar B

post-8685-12603426249_thumb.jpg

Arrange Cluster Controls.zip

• Like 2

How much time do you spend time in arranging the controls in the cluster ? We develop lot of Express VI and we use these kind on clusters in those express VIs. We spend much time on arranging the controls in the cluster in the front panel as shown below. Initially I had written a VI to arrange controls in cluster but I had to place it in project for it to be easily accessible under tools menu. Now I had created a RCF plugin to do this Thanks to JKI team :) . You can consider this as fifth menu option in Auto sizing Cluster. The image below will show two Clusters Cluster in the Left show the input cluster and the cluster in the right is the cluster that is cleaned up using the plugin. We need to select the cluster and Right Click to invoke the Arrange Controls RCF plugin. I thought this will be useful for people who develop clusters like me.

Rajkumar B

Could you tell me which version of LabVIEW this has been built for.

Thank you

Dannyt