Notify when receiving new message from Skype

There is another skype SDK - that I made - in the LAVAcr.

Antoine, I actually tried your code, but I did not figure out how to capture the new message from your package.

In Skype4COM, there is a 'Message' interface which can return the message info, such as the sender info, message status, etc. But the problem is it returns all the messages sent by any specific sender. I have to manually go through each message and mark it 'read' so I can tell if any new message is received.

A little complicated. Don't know if that's the correct way to do it. Can you help?

Antoine, I actually tried your code, but I did not figure out how to capture the new message from your package.

In Skype4COM, there is a 'Message' interface which can return the message info, such as the sender info, message status, etc. But the problem is it returns all the messages sent by any specific sender. I have to manually go through each message and mark it 'read' so I can tell if any new message is received.

A little complicated. Don't know if that's the correct way to do it. Can you help?

I have to admit I never found out how to do that... I guess I should have read the documentation that goes with the Skype4COM but I only needed to send SMS so I didn't go much further than that.

Sorry I can't help you on that.

• 3 years later...

dear menghuihantang,

Currently i am trying to find out how to receive skype messages into a labview code. The Message interface is definitively where we have to look on. Some times it works, some times not. Would you mind to show me your code so far, so i could compare yours with mine, trying to find the solution?

With best regards

Sacha Tholl from Germany