Need Help

shan

Hi frnds,

I have used Labsql to connect labview ans Sql..But it is found that as the time goes the performance is descreasing....Is there any performance issue with labSql Connection..And itz founf that of if restarts the sever i'll get the initial performance again..

• 4 years later...

QUOTE (marp84 @ Jun 5 2008, 11:17 AM)

hi bro i want to add labview library in analog input & output cause i can't found some icon in there.

how i can update n add to that library?

if you know about that please let me know it.tanx before

Marp84: I truly cannot understand the question you are asking here. I'm impressed that Neville was able to put together a reply. It would make communication a lot easier if you took the time to use some punctuation and grammer in your questions. Some users get upset at requests like these. I'm not trying to scold you like some elementary English teacher. I just want to be able to read the post. Otherwise I -- and others -- cannot help you. I make a lot of allowances for the non-English speakers who are using automated translation tools, but I'm pretty sure that's not your situation.

QUOTE (Aristos Queue @ Jun 5 2008, 05:02 PM)

Well put Aristos (although I'm glad you didn't mention spelling :P )

QUOTE (Neville D @ Jun 5 2008, 11:29 AM)

You need to load the latest version of the NI DAQmx drivers for those VI's to show up.

...or maybe you're looking for the older NI-DAQ VIs? Are you working on an old project, or are you starting a new one?

QUOTE (marp84 @ Jun 6 2008, 04:16 PM)

i use labview 8.0 professional versions, i've NI DAQmx, MCC DAQ for USB and VI logger too.but this all i get (looks attachment).

can some one tell how i can find AI an AO complete library.

tanx

Sorry! I'm not going to open Windows bitmap files (.BMP). Saving them as JPG would at least shorten the download time considerably and wouldn't be a lot more work on your side.

Rolf Kalbermatter

QUOTE (marp84 @ Jun 11 2008, 07:59 PM)

i use labview 8.0 professional versions, i've NI DAQmx, MCC DAQ for USB and VI logger too.but this all i get (looks attachment).

can some one tell how i can find AI an AO complete library.

tanx

I would just try to reload your Device Driver CD from your LabVIEW 8.0 install disks. At the beginning of the install, there are checkboxes for all the components to be installed. Make sure that "LabVIEW 8.0 Support" (or something similar) is activated under the DAQmx item.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (marp84 @ Jun 23 2008, 10:43 AM)

i've do that but it's never works

Open up NI-MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer)

Look Under My System>Software (hit F5 or click Refresh)

Make sure NI-DAQmx is listed under there

Note that DAQmx will NOT work with MCC hardware, and MCC software won't show up here.

Also what package of LabVIEW do you have? Professional Development System? Basic? Student Edition?

Probably Student Edition or Eval version may not have DAQmx stuff loaded.

Neville.

• 10 months later...

It would be helpful to know what exactly you want to do, what data type you are using, string, numeric, and what dimension array size, 1D, 2D etc.

If you want to replace an array element without resizing it use the "Replace Array Subset.vi" or in place element structure, if you want to add an array element but not replace any existing elements use the "Insert into array.vi" or the "Build Array.vi". You can also use auto-indexing on a for loop to create arrays automatically.

Here's a screen shot of these different methods:

post-8228-1241585470.png?width=400