Curve Pramater Calculate

jackmax

i use NI 6232 card to sample 100 number per loop and run this while loop 200 time. each 100 number, i divide them into 10 groups. each group has 10 numbers. i cut off the two max number and two min number, then i make the average of the left 6 numbers. so, this 100 numbers become 10 numbers. i use Butterworth filter to filter these 10 numbers. at last, these 20000 numbers become 2000 numbers.

Right here I have two arrays, each array include 2000 numbers. I use XY Graph to display this two arrays. one for X axis, the other for y axis. This curve is a close curve. Now, i want to calculate the max value of the curve's Hysteresis, Null bias. These two parameters' indexs are very rigour.

First, i need to make the curve more smooth.

Second, i ever divide the datas into different quadrants, then, i use Interpolte 1D.vi to calculate the curve's Hysteresis , use Interpolte 1D.vi and Linear Fit.vi to calculate Null bias. But if the Null bias is not very well, the Hysteresis result will shift form the standard far away.

i do not know how to do? Could somebody help me! Thank you!

curve's Hysteresis means: the max value of the subtract of the x value of two Linear curve in First quadrant and Second quadrant.

help.vi