Check out my Popcorn-Popping LabVIEW / NXT / Twitter Robot!

If you follow me on Twitter you might already know that a friend and I recently entered a Popcorn company's contest to make a video of the "most inventive way to pop this all-American snack." Our idea: Write a LabVIEW program to find #popcorn tweets on Twitter, drive an NXT-powered contraption to deliver popcorn to a popping machine, and create the world's first crowd-sourced Internet snack!

If you watched it, and if you liked it, and if you're on Facebook, can you now do me a favor?

We're trying to win a contest here. To win, this video needs to have the most Likes on the Fireworks Popcorn's Facebook Wall.

The easiest way to vote is the following:

1. Make sure you're logged into Facebook (if you're not a Facebook member you can't vote, so you can stop now :) )
  2. Click this link to go directly to the post about the video.
  3. Click the Become a Fan button to become a fan of Fireworks Popcorn. You should stay on the same page as in #2; if it redirected you somewhere else, click the link in #2 again.
  4. Click the Like link under the post about the video.

Thanks!

• Like 1