My Predicament

sajibn

Dearest Friends,

Recventley, Bad times have upon me. Tje work I was doing, Has come to an End. I Am Without WORK.

BUT, still, I should HONE my skills??? FOr this Reason, I wish to Purchase LaVIEW for my house. So I can WOrk in “Threelance”.

HOWever, I am Not a Rich, Man. Can You Reeecomend How to Get LabeVIEW FOR FREE? (OR Cheap)?

Many Smiles and Warm Greetings,

Sajib Nowdhury

I will post what has already been done before. I am sorry if you are a normal person with real intentions, but if you insist on posting with this style then I (and I assume other) will consider you a troll. If you want a friendly useful response use only one font for the whole message, one color, and one font style (bold italic etc.) and only capitalize a whole word in extreme situations where you intend to be yelling at the person you are talking to.

He has been on the NI forums lately.

http://forums.ni.com...ssage.id=473442

http://forums.ni.com...message.id=1098

Dearest Friends,

Recventley, Bad times have upon me. Tje work I was doing, Has come to an End. I Am Without WORK.

BUT, still, I should HONE my skills??? FOr this Reason, I wish to Purchase LaVIEW for my house. So I can WOrk in “Threelance”.

HOWever, I am Not a Rich, Man. Can You Reeecomend How to Get LabeVIEW FOR FREE? (OR Cheap)?

Many Smiles and Warm Greetings,

Sajib Nowdhury

Hi Sajib,

If you are still istening, I'll offer some advice.

1) Stop working so hard to change fonts fonts in your posts. THe mixed fonts will shutdown most readers before they get to your question. Most people who will answer your questions on these forums are voluteers so don't make them work harder to help you.

2) LabVIEW has an evaluation period durring which you can use it for free. It is only after that time that you have to pay.

3) Post your question in both English and your native tongue. There are LabVIEW programmers all over the world and chances are someone would understand your Q.

4) Don't give up and run away. LabVIEW like many other langauges require you stick with it otherwise you are wasting your time.

like I said, I am just trying to help,

Ben

Hi Sajib,

If you are still istening, I'll offer some advice.

1) Stop working so hard to change fonts fonts in your posts. THe mixed fonts will shutdown most readers before they get to your question. Most people who will answer your questions on these forums are voluteers so don't make them work harder to help you.

2) LabVIEW has an evaluation period durring which you can use it for free. It is only after that time that you have to pay.

3) Post your question in both English and your native tongue. There are LabVIEW programmers all over the world and chances are someone would understand your Q.

4) Don't give up and run away. LabVIEW like many other langauges require you stick with it otherwise you are wasting your time.

like I said, I am just trying to help,

Ben

Greatsings Ben,

I Am Trying out new stule? Better? I Hopes It can be more read-easy but I admit Feels An Alen Concept. Alwayse make Impressions With Your Writing Is HOw I was taught.

I Have ALready tried the "Ecaluation Mode" for LaVIEW 2009 - It has now "expired". So I am Confused Forthis? My Hopeing is for a "Home Edition?" I Know this is Present For Example "Microfost Office 2007".

I Am reculcant to Post in my Native Tonge - Is Not Widely spokern nad I am told my English shall not improve Unless I practice. Therefore struggles now result in Gains later.

I Do not wish to Give Up. In recent days I have made Gains in the "Work Finding Front" - I have 3 intervews Lined up, two Are very Hopeful for me. I wish to Continue using LaVIEW for many years!!!

Thank You Ben for Your Kind Avice.

Yours With A Hopeful Handshake

Sajib Nowdhury

First, this last post is much easier to read than your other posts. You can improve it more by not using capital letters in random words and by using the spell checker before posting. Also, if you happen to have someone near you who speaks English, having them go over your posts would be good.

If you're really serious about learning English, you should consider taking a course.

As for LabVIEW, there's a version called the Student Edition which costs a lot less, but is only officially available in schools. If you're a recent student you can try getting it through your school or by talking directly to your local NI office (who might be willing to help).

Another option is buying a Mindstorms NXT. I *think* that if you get that, you are entitled to get LabVIEW 7.1 for free (if you request it), but I'm not sure.

There was a German computer magazine (CT) which should have LabVIEW 6.1 available on their site for free, but I believe it's only in German and only for Linux.

• Like 1

First, this last post is much easier to read than your other posts. You can improve it more by not using capital letters in random words and by using the spell checker before posting. Also, if you happen to have someone near you who speaks English, having them go over your posts would be good.

If you're really serious about learning English, you should consider taking a course.

As for LabVIEW, there's a version called the Student Edition which costs a lot less, but is only officially available in schools. If you're a recent student you can try getting it through your school or by talking directly to your local NI office (who might be willing to help).

Another option is buying a Mindstorms NXT. I *think* that if you get that, you are entitled to get LabVIEW 7.1 for free (if you request it), but I'm not sure.

There was a German computer magazine (CT) which should have LabVIEW 6.1 available on their site for free, but I believe it's only in German and only for Linux.

My Friend Mr Year,

Thank you for your advises! Having recently downloaded (and Installed) a peas of software which allows Spell checking! Most useful! I Hope it improved the ability of reading my posts! Also, I am now “enrolled” on a course, at a Local school for “English four Adults” Which I hope Shall Improve further. My Worry is they may not Understand my language (Living many man miles from home! Sadness).

Thanking You for your money Advices regarding La VIEW! I Shall pursue (peruse? Which word is Correct?) these Options with my time.

Great Thanks, and Friendly Smile,

Sajib Nowdhury.

• 3 weeks later...

My Friend Mr Year,

Thank you for your advises! Having recently downloaded (and Installed) a peas of software which allows Spell checking! Most useful! I Hope it improved the ability of reading my posts! Also, I am now “enrolled” on a course, at a Local school for “English four Adults” Which I hope Shall Improve further. My Worry is they may not Understand my language (Living many man miles from home! Sadness).

Thanking You for your money Advices regarding La VIEW! I Shall pursue (peruse? Which word is Correct?) these Options with my time.

Great Thanks, and Friendly Smile,

Sajib Nowdhury.

Hi Sajib,

Keep up the effort. I think you are doing fine. Stepping out to ask for help when you need it is a huge step forward. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.

Yik