Scraping the LabVIEW wiki page

I was browsing the web and found this page, this page called Space of LabVIEW has scraped the LabVIEW wiki pages and created blog postst for every page. This is in my opinion a violation of the creative commons version we use state

Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

What kind of action should we take? Report it to blogspot?

Ton

What kind of action should we take? Report it to blogspot?

I agree, but it will have to be the owner of the labviewwiki.org domain that files the complaint... or perhaps everybody that posted some information on the wiki can file a complaint? Anyway, here's what blogger.com says about copyright issues.

Taken from Blogger.com (blogspot) about copyright issues:

• Is a Blogger user copying your content? Please note that Blogger is not in a position to arbitrate issues regarding ownership of content; however, Blogger does comply with the United States Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). For more information on how to file a DMCA complaint with Blogger, please click here.
  • Is a Blogger user engaging in piracy or providing links to copyrighted material? Please direct the copyright owner to file a DMCA complaint with Blogger. Please note that we can only process DMCA complaints originating from the copyright owner.